[Android] How to send files from Android mobile phone to PC/Mac?
1. Network Connection
First make sure that the device is connected to the same Wi-Fi with mobile phone. (Wi-Fi in 5G band is the best choice)
2. Install 1001 TVs on Phone and Mac/PC
You can download app from App Store or Google Play
1001 TVs Android App on App Stores
1001 TVs Mac App on App Stores
1001 TVs PC App on App Stores
3. Launch Mac/PC App, select File Transfer feature
4. Launch iOS/ Android App, select file transfer feature
5. Search nearby devices
6. Listed all devices
- If the last connected devices is available, can transfer files directly.
- For the paired device, also can transfer files directly.
- For the new device, please tap it to pair.
- For the offline device, please make sure the network is ok, but can view received files.
7.Can’t find the target device? Try to pair by scanning code
If you cannot find your target device when transferring files, you can also use the scan code function to scan the QR Code of the computer interface to quickly achieve pairing.
8. Pair device with Mac/PC
9. Select files to send
10. View files from phone to Mac/PC
You can click to open file, view file in the Finder or Windows file explorer, click to refresh current list.